View Article
A woman who was hospitalised yesterday after drinking the herbicide, Gramoxone, has died, her daughter confirms.
Cecilia Daniel Marshall, 43, of Deglos passed away at Victoria Hospital around 11:00 last night.

The 21-year-old said her mother drank the substance around 7 a.m. at their home yesterday. A bottle with the substance was found her mother’s feet.

The daughter said her mother was suffering from breast cancer and they both have been experiencing financial difficulties since her father died about a year ago.

The young woman, who was her mother’s only child, said she has been unable to find employment to assist their financial situation.
Actions: E-mail | Permalink |

Post Rating