RCI St. Lucia
posted on February 13, 2018 23:48
A father of seven whose house was burnt to the ground about six months ago is making a public appeal for assistance.
He says he has sought government assistance to rebuild a home for his family but so far has only been contacted by the National Community Foundation.
The man who did not want to be identified, says he was overseas at the time of the fire, informed that he is now living on a boat docked at the Castries Harbour near the Vendors Arcade.
The man says the children are coping with the fact that they no longer have a home as he continues to seek out all forms of assistance.