RCI St. Lucia
posted on September 24, 2015 03:42
Chairman’s Reserve Spiced is excited to jump start the 2015 Ball in hand Pools Tournament. 16 bars Island wide will come alive as the best pool players will converge and battle it out, to be one of the final 16 qualifiers who will be crowned the Chairman’s Reserve Spiced pools champion.
With six weeks of competition, Week one starts:
- • Friday, October 2nd at Skip’s Bar in Castries
- • Saturday, October 3rd at Soaps Bar in Anse La Raye
All matches start sharply at 7 pm and registration is only $20 at the bar locations. Remember only 16 players who have registered at each bar location will be allowed to compete in the competition.
Bring your ‘A’ game and show off you pools skill at the Chairman’s Reserve Spiced “Ball in Hand pools Tournament 2015” to win:
- • 1st Place $1500 cash + McDermott pools Kit + drink hamper + trophy
- • 2nd Place $1000 cash + pools gloves + drink hamper + trophy
- • 3rd Place $500 cash + pools gloves + drink hamper + trophy